Saturday 21 January 2012

Fussy eater

I think I can make up a pretty significant list of things I eat that I didn't eat when I was younger. I noticed something was different when I actually enjoyed a burger king for the first time today - every other time there's been something inside that didn't quite sit right (well..okay, I took out the tomato..that doesn't count...working on it :p). So, here's a list of things I hated first but like now;

pizza
kidney beans
mushrooms
broccoli
mayonnaise
spinach
marzipan
christmas pudding
tea
coffee
cauliflower
courgette
chutney

reminds me of this brilliant advert - I guess there's no revels that scare me anymore!


but there still are many things I don't like on their own;

egg
baked beans
tomatoes
sweetcorn
peas
vinegar

Who knows - maybe the list will change again this year? After all, the ones highlighted in bold I only started to like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment